Golf “fore” Kids Sake
May 21 & 22
INDIVIDUALS $100 • FOURSOMES $400
All proceeds stay in your local community to ignite and empower the potential of youth
This is a 2-day Tournament. Teams will choose which day they prefer.
Tee times will be staggered every 15 minutes. Teams are assigned their time on a first come, first serve basis.
7:30 am – 9:30 am
12 pm – 1:45 pm
There are two slots available per tee time.
One team will start on the front 9 and one on the back 9.
• Entry fee includes breakfast, lunch, goody bag, greens fees, golf cart, and awards.
• A variety of food will be provided on several of the holes throughout the day.
• Prizes will be awarded for top 3 teams gross and top 3 teams net as well as closest to the pin and longest drive for both men and women.
• Early registration will be available Friday, the 29th from 5 pm to 8 pm at the golf course
• Prize and raffle winners will be announced at the golf course on Sunday at 5 pm. Winners will also be announced on Facebook Live and will receive a phone call.
Call 505-728-8356 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Friday, May 20th slight change of hours of operation;
• Tee Time: 8:30 am to 3:00 pm
• Driving Range: 8 am to 3:00 pm
• Return Cart: 6:00 pm
Due to tournament events for the weekend. Fox Run Golf Course will be closed this weekend (no tee time available and driving range) We’ll return to normal business hours Monday 23rd.